Wellbeing Medical Supplies Ltd is committed to respecting your privacy and to complying with data protecting and privacy laws. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), we are the data controller. “You”, “your” and similar expressions refer to each person who uses the website and/or related services and each person or entity on whose behalf the user acts.
Information About Us
Wellbeing Medical Supplies Ltd is a Private Limited Company registered in England And Wales under company number 8718371. VAT Registration number is 176 1460 07.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data and information:
- Information that you provide by filling forms on our website
- If you contact us through our website, email or otherwise we may keep a record of that correspondence
- Details of transactions (including payment card details) you carry out through our website and of the fulfillment of your orders
- Names, postal addresses, email addresses, telephone and fax numbers and other information supplied by you
Where we store your personal data
The data we collect from you will be stored on our secure server in the UK only.
- Dealing with your inquiries and requests, administering orders and accounts relating to your suppliers or customers.
- To ensure that the content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- To contact you where necessary or appropriate, for example if you have a query.
- Quality Control, security and other business needs.
- For marketing purposes and or market research and to administer our website to create statistical data.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- We may use your data to provide you with information about goods and services, which may be of interest to you, and we contact you about these by post, telephone or electronic means.